Colorado School of Gymnastics has been a staple in the Denver Metro area for nearly 30 years. It has been our distinct pleasure and privilege to have worked with your children as teachers, coaches, friends, and role models
Over the years, we’ve worked hard to create the strong and passionate community we have here for our young athletes. we believe in equipping our students with the confidence they need to be successful inside the gym, yes, but more importantly, beyond our doors.
We recognize the trust you’re placing in our coaches, who are such a key part of our program, and as such make the following commitments to you:
- Safety – Not only do we promise to maintain the highest standards for safe gymnastics education, but we also promise to facilitate an environment where every child who walks through our doors feels comfortable to express their most authentic self, learn at their own pace, and find a community of peers and role models that support them.
- Engagement – You can count on our coaching staff to be engaged not only in the curriculum that’s being taught in the gym, but also in the personalities, interests, and goals of our students.
- Communication – We vow to be available to both the parents and the students at CSG. You’ll find an eager, listening ear in our team who is committed to creating a positive experience in our program.
- Development – We will continue to implement and build on proven curriculum to help students at all levels develop fine and gross motor skills, balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, agility, and endurance.
- Confidence – Whether a child is walking across the balance beam for the first time or mastering a tumbling pass, our primary commitment to our students to encourage and empower them to feel confident in what they are doing and proud of all the accomplishments they achieve in the gym.
We are excited and humbled to have the opportunity to be a part of your gymnastics journey at CSG. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.