Colorado School of Gymnastics is looking for an energetic and passionate recreational coach for 6-20 hours a week. Pay is competitive based on experience. Join an exceptional group of staff who are dedicated to empowering young athletes to be confident and capable individuals.
- Leading beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes through warm-up, stretching, gymnastics fundamentals and all four women’s artistic events.
- Curriculum is provided each week and you’re responsible for understanding and safely executing lesson plans, with the support and training of leadership.
- Share kids’ enthusiasm for the sport and the new skills they are learning.
- Engage with students and parents.
- Maintaining a willingness to learn new skills, techniques, and methods that will best support your students.
- Exude energy and positivity
- Previous coaching or gymnastics experience is a plus, but not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Ability to hear and see clearly, both from a distance and in noisy environments.
- Ability to physically navigate on and around spotting blocks and mats while assisting athletes.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent evening schedule – start time between 3:45pm – 4:15pm
- Dedication to building a rapport and relationship with your students.